This position primary function will be to serve as an ERP administrator as well as an IT Generalist.
They will be responsible for working closely with a variety of technology products, from their design to regular repair and upkeep. They will provide services as-needed for software, hardware and databases; including, but not limited to, ensuring adequate network security, overseeing maintenance and upgrade of Company computers, analysis and problem solving for Company IT issues.
They will support and/or lead changes related to information system issues, system upgrades and implementations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Cloud based ERP Administrator
- Manages the day to day business relationship with outside ERP consultant services
- Manages the relationship with external IT support vendors for various hardware and software solutions
- Provide end user support to ERP system, and engineering software as well as other process support functions.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software, and serve as internal help desk
- Provides ongoing end user support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
-At least 5 years of responsible experience providing direct hands-on support, development and technical administration for a cloud based ERP solution, ideally NetSuite with a focus on Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Experience with day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform.
- Experience in utilizing SQL and Java Script to support the business needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in a frontline IT support role for a small to medium sized business, including database management, troubleshooting infrastructure, hardware, and end user software issues.
The candidate must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations and the ability to write reports and business correspondence. The employee must also have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, co- workers, and customers in a positive professional manner.
If interested, please reach out immediately!