Experis Johnstown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Analyst, IT Operations is focused on Global Desktop Engineering and Services, IT, Global End Point Configuration Management and Security readiness, and ensures the smooth functioning of the infrastructure and operational environments that support application deployment, network, server and device management within the assigned region or site.
The responsibilities of the role vary day-to-day and include providing end user support across the organization's desktop, network, WIFI, telephony and applications environment(s) as well as maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repair/replace/upgrade computer systems, hardware, software and computer peripherals as well as serve as an escalation point to ensure tickets/incidents are resolved according to SLA.
· Minimum 5+ years' experience in an IT Operations role supporting diverse business units
· Proven problem management, incident management, customer/client management, change management, RCA and ticket analysis experience.
· Proficient in current protocols, operating systems and standards including Windows 7, 8, 10, iOSx, and Open Source Initiative
· Demonstrable experience using desktop management tools such as Ghost, WDS, WSUS, LanDesk, Bigfix, Bomgar or equivalent
· Prior experience troubleshooting, resolving and supporting desktops, laptops, applications, hard phones, software, WIFI devices, Network and/or Server in a Windows-based PC/LAN environment or equivalent required
· Demonstrable experience in ticket resolution using Remedy and ITIL based framework, maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC, ISO 27001 etc. standards is required
· Experience managing Active Directory at the Organization Unit level
· Experience supporting VOIP-enabled contact center preferred
· Flexibility to work during non-standard hours as needed
· Strong communication skills with an ability to describe complex problems and solutions in simple and understandable terms
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Computer Science required.
· CompTIA A+/Desktop+, MCSA/MCSE and/or CCNA or similar certifications required.
· Prior experience in BPO industry preferred
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.