HR Support Specialist
6-11 month contract
Our high-profile client in Seattle is looking for several Support Specialists to join a special project to help with employment verification for 28,000 employees as part of a global Company initiative.
· Trained in HR procedures to conduct employee identity verification.
· Interact with employees to verify personal identification documents.
· Liaise with various building and New-Hire Orientation staff during their daily duties.
· Compile end-of-day reports.
· Travel to cities as necessary to verify personnel identities.
· Follows established processes and procedures
· Trustworthy to protect employee personal data
· Flexible to adjust to a changing schedule and demands – must be prepared to work outside normal business hours, including late nights or early mornings due to international employees
· Maintains a professional demeanor during repetitive interactions with employees
· Compile end-of-day reports
· Takes direction positively
· HR Experience
· Program manager experience
· Understands how to de-escalate tense situations and follow procedures when escalation does occur
· Team player who actively engages with others