Experis Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: St. Paul, MN 55117
Duration : 07/19/2021 to 12/31/2021
Job Description :
- Qualifications: At least two years' experience working within an internal or external creative agency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field. At least two years of experience leading the design of projects from concept to completion.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to concept and execute ideas. Polished client presentation skills. Strong organizational and management skills.
- High level of proficiency in branding, online marketing and media concepts.
- Able to integrate the big idea through all mediums. Intermediate to Expert experience with Mac iOS environment, Adobe Creative Suite software, and Microsoft Office 365 software.
- Graphic Designer is responsible for the development of visual solutions,
- This includes the design of marketing collateral, product launches, tradeshow graphics, digital applications, etc.
- Delivering best-in-class innovative solutions. Duties: Participate in the development of graphic design materials that support the medical device division marketing launches and programs.
- Work closely with internal clients, project managers, team graphic designers, and external vendors to execute design concepts.
- Balance multiple projects and clients while ensuring quality, deadlines, and budgets are maintained.
- Ensure accuracy by understanding and applying the master brand guidelines, creative process, and internal proofing.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
612-246-3934 , Ext - 7135
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Experis