This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of the delivery, pickup and maintenance of cutting edge medical device equipment. The Field Service Representative will interface with customers on a daily basis and is responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining superior customer relationships.
Further responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. Additional Field Service Representative responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
As a Field Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
- Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
- Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
- Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
- Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
To set you up for success in this role from day one, the hiring company is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Possess a current and valid driver's license which is required for this position
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Why Work Here?#1 Global Supplier of the Year! Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Awesome company, Global Fortune 100, lots of room for growth!