**2nd shift! (Afternoon time frame with a weekend component)**
You are responsible for assisting and educating our customers using a variety of modes including phone, web and chat. Customer inquiries are related to both software and hardware, account management, installation and best practices relating to our product and industry. We are excited to offer employment in a fun office environment that includes a strong culture that rewards performance. Career advancement is readily available for motivated, creative, hardworking and positive individuals!
- Rapidly respond to incoming customer inquiries, focusing on quality and customer satisfaction
- Clear and thorough documentation of customer interactions
- Support inquiries include questions relating to:
- Wireless communications
- OTAP (Over-the-Air-Programming)
- Account management (billing)
- Online orders
- Industry events
- Willing to fiercely advocate on behalf of and represent the Voice Of The Customer
- Research and prepare detailed escalations to second level support which includes Wireless Communications, Customer Managers, Integration Services, 3rd Party Partners and Leadership
- Review, manage and follow up on open issues as needed
- Project work that includes long and short term initiatives
The ideal candidate should possess excellent written and verbal business communication abilities with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
In this fast paced environment work volume quickly fluctuates and a high degree of organization with focus on detail is critical to achieve success in the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a customer solution environment, transportation and/or technology related fields
- 1-2 yrs. of Customer Support, Customer Training, and/or Help Desk experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated customer focus and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work assigned shift hours.
- 1-2 yrs. experience troubleshooting hardware and/or software, either remotely or onsite
- Experience working in a Customer Support Center
- Experience working with Mobile Communications
- Experience working with Transportation
- Accounting or accounts receivable experience is a huge plus
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Savvy