Experis Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Quality Engineer. This position is a 12-month contract for one of our key clients, a global manufacturing company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of medical devices.
I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 12+ months contract as Quality Engineer located in Westford, MA with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 12 Months (possibly extension)
- EUMBR activities looking for someone with validation and document creation needed.
- Process validation experience is required.
- Preference is for medical device experience.
- If they have medical device and process validation minimum requirement is 2 years.
- EUMDR experience is a plus. OQ's EQ's and process MDA's.
- pFMEA/risk management document creation - Process Validation - Test Method Validation - In-Process Monitoring Test Development
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
ManufacturingView all jobs at Experis