Data Conversion Analyst
Experis Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Data Conversion Analyst role at Durham, NC. This position is a 6-12+ month contract for one of our key clients, a global Financial Company.
- Industry : Finance
- Job Title: Data Conversion Analyst
- Location: Durham, NC
- Duration: 6-12+ Months (Possible Extension)
The Expertise You Have
- Proven ability in a data analysis role (minimum 3-5 years' experience)
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as a solid grasp of the organizational structure supporting implementation and ongoing projects
- Data Exchange knowledge and analysis skills to lead, execute, or assist on all assigned work throughout the project; examples of projects: implementation of a new client or Corporate Actions
- H&W Benefits knowledge required
The Skills You Bring
- Excellent analysis skills, preferably data analysis skills, are required
- Solid experience with query languages such as SQL/SQLMI
- Experience with ETL Tools (i.e. Informatica)/Python/Kafka is a plus
- Should have proven general experience programming languages and relational databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work optimally as a team member
- Demonstrate solid leadership skills; are highly organized, self-motivated with strong time management skills and an ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a matrix-managed environment across multiple locations and functions
- Broad application/technology experience is a plus
Phone Number: 414-666-8462 Ext - 7154
LinkedIn (Link) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/archana-nair-a249b1139/
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.