Customer Support Specialist II
Experis Atlanta, GA
- Posted: 12 days ago
Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is building a team of Customer Support Specialists for one of our enterprise clients at their Atlanta area hub. This team offers a flexible work environment and schedule with a hybrid or on-site and remote options.
The US-based Action and Support pillar of the team will deliver a superior customer experience by leading written DSP communications tailored to the specific DSP's use-case, deep dive what happened across various teams and systems, determine the outcome through a customer-obsessed and data driven lens, and review escalations.
This team will deep dive, review, and determine the outcomes for data inaccuracies or appeals submitted by DSPs relating to the Delivery Excellence Scorecard.
The Support Specialist will:
- Review support requests from unmanaged publishers and address their questions within stipulated SLA.
- Understand the processes used to publish a title through unmanaged channel
- Work with the Content Ingestion and Operations team to address content related concerns
- Work with finance team to address payment related concerns
- Route questions to the appropriate groups within organization
- Ensure the appropriate decision is reached on each request
- Manage communication with the publisher
- Be able to work cross-functionally to communicate problems, solutions and implementation plans
- 3-6 years' experience in customer service
- Frontline customer interaction
- Comfortable handling a high volume of work on a daily basis
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Diligent work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong personal/integrity
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Project/Program Management experience preferred (looking for strong individual contributors, not people managers)
- Bachelor's degree required
Apply today for immediate consideration!
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.