Customer Service/ Support Specialist
Experis Chicago, IL
- Expired: 14 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service/Support Specialist
Duratuon: 3+ month contract
Location Chicago IL area
In this role you will be apart of the Action and Support team will deliver a superior customer experience by leading written communications tailored to the specific use-case, deep dive what happened across various teams and systems, determine the outcome through a customer-obsessed and data driven lens, and review escalations.
- The Support Specialist will review support requests from unmanaged publishers and address their questions within stipulated SLA.
- Understand the processes used to publish a title through unmanaged channel
- Work with the Content Ingestion and Operations team to address content related concerns
- Work with finance team to address payment related concerns
- Route questions to the appropriate groups within Company
- Ensure the appropriate decision is reached on each request
- Manage communication with the publisher
- Be able to work cross-functionally to communicate problems, solutions and implementation plans
- Strong written communication
- Ability to deep dive, understand how to research and investigate
- Ability to make an autonomous decision
- Must have Bachelor's degree (journalism, copywrite or library science preferred)
- 3-6 years' experience in customer service
- Frontline customer interaction
- Comfortable handling a high volume of work on a daily basis
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Diligent work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong personal/integrity
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Project/Program Management experience preferred
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.