12 Month Contract - Part Time Customer Service Representative
Provide industry leading consumer service to end users and inject the voice of the consumer throughout the company and its dealer network.Work in a team environment supporting and training first level consumer service and handle escalated casest to deliver satisfactory service solutions to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports outsource contact center personnel with tools, process and information to drive customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers via email and over the phone to solve order and product related issues
- Use resources to assist in the buying decision of customers using company managed websites and online Marketplaces.
- Be Subject Matter Expert on company vehicles,parts and accessories;providing accurate fitment,diagnosis and support to Customers Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commit to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Facilitate Problem Solving,research, and dispute resolution between company dealers, technical Support, e-Commerce and consumers.
- Use metrics to improve consumer satisfaction and conduct data analysis to identify root causes.
- Accountable for follow-up with customers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Build Long-term relationships providing customer-centric solutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a positive representation of all company brands at all times. Participation Weekly Status Meetings With Direct,indirect manager,and team. Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree(preferred)
- Minimum of two years direct interface with consumers.
- Powersports or Motorcycle Dealership Experience Preferred.
- Strong Desire Deliver Industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect.
- High level of curiosity. Strong Prioritization Skills And Attention To Detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions.
- Ability To Ask Questions,easily process information and translate that to action.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to understand audience and articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred: Microsoft Outlook,Microsoft OfficeSuite products,and SharePoint.
- CRM and AS400 experience plus.
- AS400 experience aplus
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Why Work Here?#1 Global Supplier of the Year! Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Awesome company, Global Fortune 100, lots of room for growth!