Experis IT is seeking a Services Consulting Engineer for a top technology company in Herndon, VA. This is a full time/permanent opportunity and we are looking for someone who is experienced supporting Cisco Security technologies in a complex enterprise organization, and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. You will be working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad security solution expertise and networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills.
As a Services Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Security Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services to most strategic customers in the United States.
Who You'll Work With
Our team is comprised of engineers across technologies, most with one or multiple CCIE certifications. These team members design, architect, and support solution delivery on critical Federal-owned networks with leading edge Cisco tools and solutions. Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are traits of successful consultants in this organization. We have a very strong focus on continuous development and training into new technologies that keeps us in the leading position as one of the strongest networking, datacenter, and security consulting teams in the industry. As a part of this team, you will work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks to collaborate on a variety of high-profile projects.
Who You Are
- You will have 5+ years of experience as a network security engineer supporting Cisco enterprise security technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco's Security solution portfolio and significant expertise with data networks.
- Be a subject matter expert in Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Subject matter expertise with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
- Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and implementation of complex security solutions for large-scale global Federal agencies.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues.
- Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of designing complex security solutions
- Experienced with implementing security solutions
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
- Military Veterans who meet these requirements are encouraged to apply.
- 25% Travel
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Why Work Here?Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.