Cisco TV Systems Design Project Manager
Experis San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience developing broadcast systems and network design, to join our team. Due to an unprecedented period of growth, we have a LONG-TERM CONTRACT position opportunity in the SAN JOSE, CA area for a SYSTEMS DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER.
The Systems Design Project Manager will be part of our Global Engineering team and will focus on our broadcast systems and networks design, integration and technical project management within cross-functional teams. This role will involve requirement analysis, system design and testing of complex video/audio/networks/automation/asset management systems using expertise from multiple technical disciplines.
- Define system architecture, and develop solutions, specifications, and test plans in collaboration with production and engineering teams.
- Create and execute test plans and perform analysis to validate system performance.
- Provide training and support to cross-functional production teams.
- Develop project plans throughout entire project lifecycle; including SOW, specifications, technical drawing sets, schedule, and budget.
- Management of resource allocation to meet project deadlines.
- Track and report the progress of project tasks and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in the design and integration of audio visual, control, and network systems in a broadcast environment.
- 5+ years experience in Technical Project Management in fast-paced media rich environment or in large-scale integration projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Understanding of live corporate event production.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail orientation and experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines with the ability to identify, classify, and assign proper priority and tracking of critical high value items.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, PPT)
- Project management certification in ITIL, PMP, Agile, SCRUM or similar program management methodologies is preferred.
- Experience working with technical teams to build technology-based tools/solutions to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
ALL candidates MUST be available to work on-site in the SAN JOSE, CA area post Covid. Telecommuting is available for this role temporarily only.
Please submit resumes in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
EXPERIS IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.
AddressSan Jose, CA