Experis is seeking candidates for Bilingual Call Center roles in El Paso, TX on long term contracts.
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information of a non-technical nature.
- Responds to customer inquiries, provides customers with product and service information and processes orders, forms and applications.
- May also make outboard service calls to potential customers.
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints.
- Follows up customer calls where necessary.
- Completes call logs and produces call reports.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Under immediate supervision, works on a limited variety of straightforward jobs.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring moderate judgment.
- Work is checked for errors.
- Has little or no role in decision-making.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)