Business Process Analyst I
Experis Minnetonka, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are in search of a Business Process Analyst for a 6 month engagement. This individual will support data processing in order to develop knowledge which can then be used to support data automation project. This does not directly engage in software/application development.
Will be doing simple data processes but need someone that can think beyond that
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Experience using excel reporting and analytics, knows formulas (lookups, nested in statements, pivot tables)
- Some experience with Access
- Must have proven ability to problem solve and process improve
- Excellent organizational skills
- VBA a nice plus
- Tableau a nice plus
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.