Title: Business Development Director
Contract: 6 months (Contract to hire)
Location: Santa Clara, CA or Seattle, WA or Boston, MA (remote during shelter-in-place)
Start Date: ASAP
- Take the lead in local ecosystem development: Assess and develop market opportunities and competitive landscape for HMS ecosystem products and services. Develop business models to capture market opportunities and validate with partners and relevant parties.
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationships and build solution-based proposals accordingly for our Management team.
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting-edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations. Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
- Experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus
- Concrete understanding of the global competitive landscape of Smartphones, Mobile Services, Applications, Games and Operating Systems.
- Ability to grasp both the big picture related to technology and software solutions, and the details of how the technology and solutions work together or are dependent on one another to create a positive user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to assess a customer's needs and generate ideas to overcome obstacles to success
- Innovative and creative, ability to engage others regarding new ideas and projects
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in business-related discipline
- Fluent spoken and written business English is a must. Additional languages would be a plus.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)