Business Analyst - Global Trade Services (GTS)
Experis Saint Paul, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Global Trade Services (GTS) Business Analyst
Global Trade Services is a process Stream that automates global trade transactions, manages large numbers of business partners and documents, and ensures that the company is compliant with changing international legal regulations governing international trade.
· Consultants should have an interest in International Trade and Economics (we are pushing the envelope with SAP).
- That area itself is highly regulatory and compliance driven.
- There is large demand for this type of skill set and very minimal supply.
- For some people it is dry information, for those that are interested in international trade regulations, compliance, taxes, tariffs and import/export, and it is the perfect type of experience.
· GTS is a unique team to work in because it interfaces and touches almost all process teams/areas, meaning the right type of person must be very curious and interested in learning new things!
· Currently we have deployed GTS in 28 Countries. In 2021 our focus is for deployment are releases in APAC and US subsidiaries.
· GTS workload is substantially influenced by country specific regulation, along with the number of Intercompany transactions now running through Supply Chain Centers of Excellence
· GTS is the one of last step in the supply chain. Therefore, during testing cycles, the first two weeks have minimal work, though the last two are crazy busy!
· Role Responsibilities will consist of Various Testing, Data Validation, Process Review, Core BA Related tasks with intent for the position to progress in seniority and exposure as experience increases
· This Role does not lend to a structured with a well-defined job description, consultant needs to be a self-starter, adaptable and able to work in an agile environment.
The role will initially be focused on the following activities:
· Managing transaction analysis and resolution in the production environment
· Working with 3PLs, customer service representatives, and transportation team to resolve export document discrepancies.
· Root cause analysis to identify any system failures.
· Overseeing tickets and ensure that the proposed solutions are implemented to fix issues.
· Participating in requirements gathering.
· Testing in all the test cycles to ensure developed functionality works as defined and meets the user requirements.
· Will gain hands on experience in SAP/GTS. After approximately 9 months the role has strong potential to evolve outside of the testing space working hands on within deployment releases.
· Minimal travel initially, but more potential to travel after the consultant has gained experience.
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
#1 Global Supplier of the Year! Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
AddressSaint Paul, MN