I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 12+ months contract as Business Analyst - A located in Santa Clara, CA with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Business Analyst - A
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (possibly extension)
- Support procurement activities (e.g. obtain approvals from MSA and SOW, create PO, etc.)
- Invoice management (e.g. obtain invoice approvals, submit invoice to AP for payment, maintain invoice tracking file, etc.)
- Vendor management (e.g. work with vendors to resolve invoice and/or payment issues, etc.)
- Project management tool invoice verification (e.g. validate invoice data is correctly captured in system)
- Experience using SAP, Excel, and Power Steering (nice to have)
- Quick learner, attention to detail, team player, and excellent customer support
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Why Work Here?Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.