Brand Communications Coordinator
The Brand Communications Coordinator will be responsible for partnering with Brand and Product teams to properly gather and manage necessary product information, content, and photography and brand assets for our Construction and Home Improvement product portfolios.
Looking to hire ASAP!
- Digital Agency and/or Retail eComm Experience, Content Mgmt. Support.
- Bachelor degree with 3+ years of industry experience.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with product marketers and brand communication supervisors to collect and upload necessary product and brand assets to a centralized resource center.
- Work with business team to establish the calendar for e-Commerce updates across product and brand priorities and represent the business to ensure content is refreshed on e-Commerce platforms on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and communicate the launch of new assets available to relevant markets with the distribution of contact sheets on an ongoing basis to US based teams, Shopper Marketing as well as International teams.
- Responsible for training International, Marketing and Shopper Marketing Teams on how to access and download assets as they become available.
- Manage and execute informal lifestyle photoshoots for brand and customer content and media needs.
- Centralized Resource Asset Collection clean-up & management: Updating asset folders across brands for consistent hierarchy.
- CHIM related .com product site updates. This includes site content and product catalog updates.
- Communications support for CHIM, Safety Build & Repair business.
- Coordination of sampling for US Safety Build & Repair business products ordering product, developing creative for samples and coordinating distribution between manufacturing, marketing teams and influential media channels.
- Managing and executing Safety Build & Repair product photography & renders.
- Lifestyle photography upload & categorization in compan’s Centralized Asset Collection
- Lead and manage company’s Centralized Asset Collection for CHIM Safety Build & Repair; auditing files, organizing existing assets, and formalizing organization of assets to come for ease of discovery and access.
- Management and ongoing tracking of CHIM Safety Build and Repair and Auto Care Product Photography with the corresponding Ad/Merch budgets.
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Why Work Here?#1 Global Supplier of the Year! Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Major Manufacturing Company, Fortune 100, Top Technology!