Artifactory Software Developer
ICONMA Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Artifactory Software Developer -12+ Month contract REMOTE role
Requires Green Card holders or US Citizens only
· Knowledge of and experience with Artifactory, ideally as an admin or similar tools, distant 2nd choice…
· GitHub, GitLab, CircleCI, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus Repository Manager, CloudBees CI
· Sound Linux skills, particularly RedHat / Centos as opposed to other flavours.
· Experience with writing automation scripts e.g. in Python or Perl using REST APIs
· Basic database skills with PostgreSQL – how to set up a blank DB, how to make backups, etc.
· Ability to work proactively to design and deliver an update Artifactory solution
· Ability to communicate (written and spoken) to document solutions and facilitate knowledge transfer to others
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Company Overview: ICONMA is a global consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Information Technology, Telecommunications, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defence, Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Transportation, and Utilities. Ø Founded in 2000 Ø Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBENC and NWBOC Certified) ICONMA ranks in the Top 10% of staffing vendors and has received numerous awards for delivering outstanding services and providing the highest standard of quality Nationwide presence helps ICONMA support clients with multiple locations. We help organizations operate more productively. We improve profitability, top-line growth, customer service, and cost management by providing: Full Range of Specialized Staffing Services and Solutions including: Managed Resources, Individual Consulting, Contract to Hire, Direct Hire, Payroll Services, and On-site Management, Project Delivery.