Accounting Clerk III
Experis Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Accounting Clerk
. This position is a 6 months contract with possibility of extension for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Kansas City, MO 64114
Duration: 6 months (Possible Extension)
Integral quality role encompassing the selection, evaluation, qualification, classification, and monitoring of all suppliers for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the review of all supplier documentation to ensure information provided is sufficient for adding to the Approved Supplier List.
- Responsible for the supplier risk classification, supplier status, and types of assessments that are required for supplier approval.
- Executes requalification activities as per required timelines.
- Responsible for maintenance of the Approved Supplier List and supplier files.
- Expected to participate as a member of the Supplier Review Board.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or higher.
- Previous supplier review or procurement experience preferable.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills required.
- The individual performing this job must be an analytical thinker, detail-oriented, and excellent communicator.
612-246-3934 Ext: 7182
AddressKansas City, MO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Experis