Account Manager I
Experis New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
3-11 month contract
Our high profile client in the eCommerce industry is seeking an Account Manager for a 3-11 month REMOTE contract job opportunity. This position joins a new team within the Company's Advertising organization who sells Company products to local advertisers. In this role, you will work closely with the team's Executives and other Account Managers. This position has the potential to extend or convert to a permanent position, based on business need.
- Train corporate and station fulfillment teams on how to book, optimize, and bill for campaigns using the Company product through virtual and in-person trainings and regular scaled outreach/webinars
- Troubleshoot with assigned digital fulfillment teams, looking for opportunities to teach and delight
- Manage advertiser approval requests and potential channel conflict scenarios across local partners and internal sales teams - case study suggestion
- Effectively explain and help manage expectations with media partners regarding our ever-evolving Company Ad Policy
- Co-host local market seminars with your partner CSEs, where local advertisers will attend to learn more about Company Advertising for the purpose of driving awareness and helping LAEs drum up excitement
- Co-pitch Company Advertising alongside CSEs or LAEs on larger local deals, diving deep on the technical aspects of our products and serving systems
- Forge and manage relationships with multiple partner teams within the Company that are linked to critical product and marketing dependencies of the Local Channel Advertising program and your media partners
- Manage campaign fulfillment tasks
- Open opportunity
- Manage CRM
- QA digital campaign setup
- Communicate with partner
- Pull report
- Log inputs into Salesforce to track media company assistance
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensures the business needs of the customers are satisfied.
- Ensures that initiatives are met in a timely manner and within a prescribed budget.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Campaign Management experience using tools like (DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Campaign, Amazon DSP, etc.)
- Operational rigor
- Good communication skills
- Someone with start-up mentality - what other companies do in weeks, this company does in days!
- Experience with Amazon DSP/Rodeo preferred
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
*Key words: Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Instagram Ads Manager, Hulu, Mediaocean, freewheel Strata, BluHorn, Pinterest Ads, DoubleClick, Ad serving, DSP, SSP, Digital campaign management, Programmatic, Online advertising, Web analytics
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Experis