Title Sr. Project Manager
Location: Remote to start then Cambridge, MA
Duration: 10+ Months
* Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
* Develop & execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
* Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs - driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks & issues that require assistance or attention.
* Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
* Ensure projects/programs are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
* Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
* Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
* Facilitate critical project/program reviews.
* Ensure all aspects of the program's success are contemplated and addressed.
* Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and business teams.
Minimum Experience Requirements
* 8+ years' experience working as an IT professional - ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
* 5+ years' experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
* At least 2 projects/programs working with and managing a large Systems Integration partner preferred.
* Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
* Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations - at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
* Oracle ERP - Supply Chain
* Shop Floor Execution Systems like Syncade & DeltaV
* Experience implementing systems including interfaces thru a middleware platform
* Pharma/Biotech industry
Minimum Education Requirements
* BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations, Engineering).
* MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
* Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)