Experis is partnering with a client in their search for a technical customer service representative. This will be a contract-to-hire position.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible processing incoming customer orders, quotes and requests for products and information. Establishing and communicating price and availability of products and services. The CSR will possess broad knowledge of the division’s product and service offerings along with their respective markets. The Industrial Solutions Customer Service Representative maintains customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service and administratively supporting the sales organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receives and processes customer orders
- Handles all telephone inquiries related to orders and shipments, price and availability of parts and communicates additional information as required
- Analyzes and determines opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential
- Assists with identification of and management of Equipment Assets
- Handles customer complaints and inquiries professionally and efficiently; places customers in contact with the proper department when required
- Assists the Inside Sales Manager, Application Engineers, Product Specialists, Regional Sales Managers, Production and other inter-company departments, as required, to meet company goals and objectives
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of complete product line
- Operates as the lead point of contact (internal and external) for all Return Goods Authorization (RGA’s), Credit Memos and Cost of Quality order processing
- Liaisons between Scheduling, Shipping, Purchasing, Sales, and Engineering to facilitate order fulfillment issues and updates
- Creates and runs reports within Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com
- Works to proactively solve customer, product or pricing issues in a timely fashion
- Other job duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 years Customer Service or Inside Sales experience preferred
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications and CRM management (Salesforce.com)
- Experience with CADD is helpful, but not required
- Proficient in MS Excel Reporting, required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of performing work accurately and thoroughly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels and with customers and distributors
- Collaboration with different groups to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to excel in fast paced environment encompassing company growth and change