Customer Engagement Representative - Full Training
- Posted: 1 day ago
We are now accepting applications for a Customer Engagement Representative role for our newest client. Be a part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the local market. The ideal candidate for the customer service role will be expected to deliver exceptional service to our clients and prospects. You will identify customer needs and provide advice and guidance regarding marketing solutions that are in the best interests of clients.
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Representative to share new and exciting communication benefits to qualified members of the community. The Customer Engagement Representative will be part of a team that generates daily, live community-based outreach campaigns. A positive attitude, and a willingness to take on all required tasks, is a necessity. The ideal candidate has a track record of creativity, innovation, and delivering results.
Customer Engagement Representative Responsibilities:
- Increase community awareness on available promotions and services through interactive outreach initiatives
- Participate in classroom training sessions and product knowledge seminars.
- Educate community members on available services
- Providing introductory information to new customers
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services they may qualify for
Customer Engagement Representative Requirements:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service experience
- Strong desire to continue learning and developing professional skill sets
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Student mentality and the desire to continue learning
- Impeccable work ethic
- Able to problem solve effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced marketing and sales environment
- Comfortable speaking in front of both small and large groups
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Experiential Inc.