Customer Service Representative - WINTER 2022
- Expired: December 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are one of the most influential business development firms in Huntington Beach. Our partnership with a government-funded telecommunications program allows us to connect with local communities and provide free telecommunications services to improve their quality of life. To expand our efforts in helping our clients and communities achieve these community outreach goals, we are searching for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our rapidly growing, energetic team.
Our team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) collaborates through direct community outreach to inform and educate community members on any benefits they might be eligible for. The ideal Customer Service Representative (CSR) should be incredibly comfortable interacting with people in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Responsibilities:
- Increase community awareness on available promotions and benefits through direct and personal interactions
- Qualify community members to determine their eligibility and the types of benefits available to them in their neighborhood
- Provide exceptional customer support by handling all questions and concerns with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and empathy
- Record and maintain all customer information accurately and promptly and follow all company confidentiality guidelines
- Participate in classroom training sessions on involvement, customer relations, and up-to-date knowledge of products and services and apply it to all community outreach efforts
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Requirements:
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 0-2 years of experience in community outreach, business development, sales, customer service
- Willingness to learn about community outreach and our efforts in making a difference
- Ability to easily build rapport with customers by utilizing active listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to continuously learn and develop professional skills
- Team-oriented individual with the ability to problem-solve independently
AddressLong Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Experiential, Inc.
Get fresh Business Development Center Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.