- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Everyone wants a career with impact. Here, you'll be helping some of the world's most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.
AS A PLATFORM ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Work with customers to define, design, and develop complex, multi-tier distributed software applications on cloud platforms ( AWS / GCP)
- Passionate about mentoring team members and bringing in new technologies within the larger team.
- Work hands-on with cloud native services to demonstrate and prototype outcomes in customer/partner environments.
- Work in a supportive environment with many growth opportunities.
- Translate business requirements into technical design and architecture
- Develop prototypes and demos quickly
- Function as part of an agile delivery process
- Work on distributed systems problems ranging from scheduling, resource management, messaging, distributed caching and infrastructure automation
- Solve sophisticated data and analytics problems at scale
- Apply machine learning and AI systems to real-world business problems
- Build world-class user experiences across a range of interfaces
- Create automation systems for testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Design APIs and extensibility models for platform use cases that haven't yet been imagined
- Teach our clients how to build and deliver commercial software and services at scale
- 3-5+ years of experience with Java
- 3-5+ years of experience with SpringBoot and API Design
- 3-5+ years of experience with AWS or another major cloud
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Understanding of distributed system concepts, including message queues
- Experience with Git
- Experience with containerized services using Docker with Docker UCP/Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) / unit testing
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
Experienced Recruiting Partners
Get fresh Impact Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.