Field Claims Quality Assurance Supervisor - Remote
Experienced Recruiting Partners Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time, Contract or Contract to Hire
Location: Remote or Onsite in Columbia, SC
The Field Claims Quality Assurance Supervisor will be working with and supporting the Director of Field Operations, Field Services in assisting in the daily management and oversight of all field operations activities including but not limited to, assisting in new hire orientation; vendor and staff training; development and recording of training modules; client relations; assist in budgeting and planning for the department and supporting the strategic growth, development and direction of the unit. A remote working arrangement will be considered.
- Supervises Independent Adjusting firms (IA) and CSAs. Assists with resumé review and interviewing staff to handle claims of all levels to ensure delivery of a quality claims product to clients/customers.
- Develops, recommends, and implements operating workflows and procedures to achieve optimal performance and results.
- Organizes, plans, and manages the work activities of the claims staff in the review, analysis, investigation, negotiation, and settlement of claims in a prompt and equitable manner. Assures effective deployment, scheduling and oversight of staff and contracted partners.
- Performs or oversees file reviews to ensure that quality standards, established procedures, and authority levels are properly maintained in accordance with business guidelines and standards.
- Conducts and oversees Quality Control, Desk Audits and Desk File Review processes, for all field adjusting services, of open and closed field files.
- The purpose of reviews, audits, and re-inspections will be to measure performance, determine compliance with best practices established for Field Investigation and estimating, as well as compliance with standard reporting guidelines and claims practices. Results will be developed into corrective processes and instructional/educational materials (Quality Assurance Plans) when needed.
- Selection of appropriate sampling of cases to be audited as well as audit of “targeted” cases as instructed by leadership.
- Written and verbal reporting of “QA” results on a regular schedule and as needed.
- May be assigned a number of claim cases for oversight when there is need.
- Assists in marketing field services to promote growth with new prospects and sustain existing clients.
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent, relevant job-related work experience and industry training required.
- Minimum of 10 years field claims adjusting experience. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Adjuster licenses in FL, NC, SC, GA, AL, LA, and TX.
- Thorough knowledge of property and casualty claims, investigation and negotiation techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of claims processing systems.
- Solid computer skills to include various software systems, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Internet Explorer, Excel, Access and Word. Strong working knowledge of Xactimate and Guidewire/ClaimCenter also needed.
- ”QA” systems, reporting and results presentation.
- Ability to lead, direct, plan, schedule and control claims activities and to act independently within the scope of the position.
Experienced Recruiting Partners
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Experienced Recruiting Partners