SR. Software Engineer FULL STACK WEB3 ENGINEERING
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
As a Sr. Software Engineer , you will join highly skilled full stack engineers responsible for developing a dapp
interoperability platform and backend. You will focus on hosted cloud analytics infrastructure for major blockchains, multichain or cross chain smart contract frameworks, tamperproof blockchain indexing techniques, proprietary
zkSNARK-like proofing mechanisms. You will partner with internal and external teams to build and scale dapps on top of our data platform. This team is responsible for building the integrations between our decentralized data warehouse and major
blockchains via oracle networks, which will also be used for query validation and network management. In addition, you’ll be defining analytics challenges that supporting teams will help solve. This role is vital to our organization and will report
to exec leadership and senior engineering leadership.
- You will be developing innovative techniques to anchor data to blockchains via smart contracts as well as to index/read from blockchains via tamperproof RPC calls.
- Integrating our data platform with the web3 stack (MetaMask, Web.js, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, Filecoin, Oracle Networks, multichain smart contracts, etc)
- Building tools, platforms and database integrations to turn a blockchain-secured data/analytics platform into a user-facing hosted cloud solution
- Codifying best practices for future reuse in the form of accessible, reusable patterns, templates, and code bases to facilitate meta data capturing and management
- Working with engineering leadership to define, prioritize, and ensure smooth deployments with other operational components
- Engaged with blockchain trends
- Understand how data and analytics use cases across Web3 and major blockchains can be optimized Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field. Masters or PhD a plus.
- 1+ years experience engineering software at a leading Web3 org
- Knowledge of blockchain indexing, web3 stack, consensus mechanisms, etc
- Experience with rapid development cycles in a web-based environment
- Strong scripting and test automation knowledge
- Passionate about Web3, blockchain, decentralization, and a base understanding of how data/analytics plays into this
- Ability to engage senior business leaders and translate between the needs of the business and the demands of / capacities of technology What we offer
- Very competitive salaries
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, disability/life insurance
Apply for this job
Experfy IncHollywood, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.