Cloud Engineer (Infrastructure)
- Over a month ago
We're seeking a Cloud Engineer that builds and maintains cloud infrastructure. This position is located in Irving, TX.
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, vpc, vpn, tgw)
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell)
- Hands on experience in terraform/Cloudformation
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Required Skills: AWS Infrastructure services, Architecture, Terraform/Cloudformation, Python/Ruby/Go/Java-springboot
TechnologyView all jobs at Experfy Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?