Carbon Reporting Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently looking for a Carbon Analyst to join a company leading the way is sustainability and resourcing the wold in a carbon neutral way. As the Carbon Analyst you will be responsible for helping the business reduce energy consumption while maintaining a secure and resilient energy supply.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
The role is part of the IT division of the business and will focus on will delivering and manage projects relating to reducing Carbon Footprint, Greenhouse Gases and ensure the organisation achieves a Net Zero emissions. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- The Carbon Analyst will use data driven insight by managing the automation of the internal and external carbon reporting, using in-house tools and PowerBI and delivering carbon reporting activities,
- As part of the role you will help the data team set up a single reporting system for all the sites across the business to see where they are against carbon targets.
- In the role you will help manage the achievement of the businesses Net Zero position and subsequent Roadmap, improving the companies commitments and reputation.
- As the Carbon Analyst you will provide training on carbon emissions and carbon footprint results to internal and external customers and look to support internal teams to win new business within commercial and industrial sectors. Conduct technical analysis to inform strategic development within the organisation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Carbon Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Relevant degree in a Environmental Science / Scientific area
- Proven industry experience in the Carbon / Greenhouse gases area
- A working knowledge and willingness to help a business achieve its net zero goal.
BusinessView all jobs at Experfy Inc