Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
We have multiple opportunities in both the Inland Empire and South Bay area for Interns.
Our Internship program offers a challenging hands-on structured experience. You will be working side-by-side with Expeditors' employees learning the process, terminology, and skills required to be successful in a fast-paced operation handling a varied customer base.
The program is typically 3 to 6 months in duration and is a paid position. It is also not unusual for a successful Intern to come on board as a full time employee upon completion or graduation.
We offer flexibility to work with you around your current class schedule as much as possible. We do, however, prefer a commitment of no less than 20-25 hours per week. As well, there are opportunities for full-time intern positions, if interested and your schedule can accommodateQualifications
Here are some of the skills/qualities that we have determined through the years that make for a successful Intern;
- Possesses a strong work ethic is reliable, and professional attitude
- Has a sense of urgency, is adaptable and a self-starter
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and timeliness
- Willing to pitch in an help on last minute projects or assist team members
Successful candidate must pass the company's defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.