Full-time Internship - Summer 2023
- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment; all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
We move freight, provide regulatory compliance services, and bring supply chain stability to our customers.
Looking for a hands-on immersive summer internship experience? Want to see if international logistics could be a career for you? Ready to work hard and learn in a challenging and rewarding business? This may be the place for you!
This is the introductory internship program which gets you right in to the heart of international trade during your summer break. Come see what it takes to keep freight moving throughout the globe. From air, ocean and truck transportation to Customs brokerage to warehouse and distribution services, these roles will give you the foundational knowledge you need to determine if this is an industry you could make a career in.
We are seeking individuals meeting the following qualifications demonstrated through your school work and experiences:
- Working towards a college degree with targeted graduation dates in the next two years
- Strong business acumen and work ethic
- Proven leadership attitude and background
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Competitive and comfortable working alone but also focused on the betterment of the organization and a good team player
Some of the attributes of previous successful candidates are:
Energetic Enthusiastic Self-motivated Confident
Respectful Passionate Interpersonal Skills Innovative
Mature Optimistic Persistent Assertive
Tenacious Inquisitive Genuine Team Player
Humble Determined Honest Customer Focused
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
18029 Cleveland ParkwayCleveland, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Expeditors
Get fresh Intern Supply Chain Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.