Director of Contracts
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Expedition Technology in Herndon, VA is seeking a talented, dedicated and motivated Director of Contracts who is willing to roll up their sleeves to join our team to support Federal contracts, subcontracts, procurement and proposal planning. This is your chance to join a rapidly growing company that supports the Department of Defense and Intel Community. People who join our team have the opportunity to wear many hats and grow their career rapidly. No two days are alike and that's what makes it interesting.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following attributes:
- Experience with proposal development, negotiation, contract administration, contract close out
- Experience with market research, developing and generating requests for proposal, evaluating proposals, awarding and administering subcontracts and subcontract close out
- Strong working knowledge of federal purchasing regulations and ability to document contracts/subcontracts accordingly
- Deep understanding of Federal contracting and a good command of the FAR and DFARS
- The ability to work with various teams and prioritize actions appropriately while maintaining professional demeanor
- Ability to recognize when improvements need to be made and make suggestions for their incorporation
- Provide cradle to grave contract and subcontract administration including procurement planning
- Support business development, program management and engineering, by negotiating and administering non-disclosure, teaming and other binding arrangements
- Ensure compliance with solicitations, complete reps and certs, support and attend proposal reviews, and submit proposals
- Negotiate contracts and subcontracts consistent with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS) requirements and EXP policies and procedures, including source selection, cost/price analysis, and certifications
- Process contract and subcontract close out in a timely manner to support company financial objectives in accordance with FAR and DFARS requirements
- Collaborate with the CFO, company management, and/or procurement to continually improve processes and policies to promote compliance and efficiency
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- At least 10-15 years' experience with cradle to grave contracts management/administration experience related to requirements listed above
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities, ability to interact with program managers,
- finance, and business development with professionalism and patience
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS, ITAR, EAR, and Government contracts policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Reimbursable (CPFF), and Time and Material (T&M) type contracts and subcontracts
- Familiarity with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements/compliance (nice to have, not required)
- Experience with federal (defense) contracting and procurement in a CPSR-compliant environment is preferred.
- US citizen with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Experience working in contracts at a relatively small company (under 200 people) is preferred.
What we offer our team:
- At EXP, you will receive a flexible, self-directed benefits package designed to fit your individual needs. Highlights include:
- Company-paid, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Up to 45 days of PTO?
- Up to 12% 401k match
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free tickets to sporting events, theater, concerts and more
Who is Expedition Technology?
Expedition Technology designs, develops, and delivers innovative, advanced signal, image, and multi-INT solutions for the defense and intelligence communities. We leverage advanced algorithms, platforms, and technologies to solve our customers' most complex, demanding, and urgent C4ISR challenges. Our culture promotes individual growth and opportunity, prioritizes a collaborative team spirit, and invites the intellectually curious to creatively solve challenging problems. Headquartered in Northern Virginia's high-tech corridor, EXP is a rapidly growing, privately held, employee-owned company that pushes the boundaries of what is possible every day.
Interested in joining our team? Let's explore together.
To learn more about EXP and discover why we are an award-winning workplace, visit our web site and follow us on LinkedIn.
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes a diverse range of talent creates an environment that fuels creativity and innovation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic information or protected veteran status.
Expedition Technology IncHerndon, VA
LegalView All Expedition Technology Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.