Oracle EBS Technical Consultant - Senior Level
ExpediteInfoTech Inc Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Oracle EBS Technical Consultant - Senior Level
Location: Remote. On-site in Rockville post-COVID
This position requires a Green Card holder or a US Citizen
- Analyzes/studies complex system requirements for Oracle Federal Financials (OFF) release 12.
- Detailed knowledge of federal accounting, extensive PL/SQL experience.
- Assists and/or performs quality assurance functions.
- Experience in OFF programming, and ability to develop software in current computer technologies to satisfy design objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or under general direction.
- Specialized accounting IT or accounting applications subject matter knowledge
- 10+ years of experience with Oracle EBusiness Suite
- Strong experience working on Oracle Federal Financials – Budget Execution (BE), General Ledger(GL) and Project Accounting (PA) modules is a must
- Strong knowledge of Federal Accounting, Accounting Treatment, USSGLs is a must
- Strong experience performing multiple Year End Close and Month End Close in Federal environment is a must. Experience working with YECP, Pre-Close, Post Close processing steps and participating in year end Mocks.
- Strong Experience working on GTAS Reporting
- Strong experience working GL Mass Allocations, ADIs, Summary Templates, Funds Check, CVR Rules, Accounting flexfields, GL, BE setups
- Experience working on iProcurement, Purchasing (PO), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) modules
- Knowledge of Procure-To-Pay and Order-To-Cash processes
- Experience working on TOAD, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow Admin Status Monitor
- Experience supporting Sub-Ledger, General Ledger reconciliation, Cash Recon, CARS reporting
- Knowledge of federal mandates like DATA ACT
- Experience working in an ITSM environment. Knowledge of Change Management, Service Delivery, Help desk processes.
- Ability to support requirements gathering with end users, conduct workshops, develop requirements and design documents
- Ability to develop test scenarios, support unit testing and user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of DHHS processes and systems including Grants processing, travel payments processing is a plus
- Knowledge of tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA, Service Now, MS Teams, MS Excel
1. Program and Project Management
2. Salesforce Implementation
3. Oracle Federal Financials upgrade assessments and implementation
4. IT Infrastructure support and Optimization
5. Agile software development in .NET, Java, and SharePoint
6. Data Strategy, Data Management, and Governance, Data Analytics
7. Help desk Support
8. Emerging Technologies: Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Help clients with Blockchain POC implementations
ExpediteInfoTech IncWhy Work Here?
ExpediteInfoTech is focused on employee career growth.
ExpediteInfoTech provides a wide range of IT services, that include but not limited to: 1. Program and Project Management 2. Salesforce Implementation 3. Oracle Federal Financials upgrade assessments and implementation 4. IT Infrastructure support and Optimization 5. Agile software development in .NET, Java, and SharePoint 6. Data Strategy, Data Management, and Governance, Data Analytics 7. Help desk Support 8. Emerging Technologies: Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Help clients with Blockchain POC implementations