Business Analyst Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Hybrid. Telework and on-site in Takoma Park, MD.
- Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders (IT, and Subject Matter Experts) to develop and document requirements in a clear, accurate, and meaningful, manner.
- Translating and simplifying requirements into technical and non-technical requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Consult with business stakeholders to evaluate options and recommend solutions in line with long-term goals.
- Research industry leaders' solutions whose capabilities align with user requirements.
- Perform data analysis and research in support of requirements definition.
- Prepare documentation using tools such as PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and Excel.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Facilitate requirements and solution sessions.
- Assisting with the business case analysis.
- Requirements analysis and organization
- Development of RFP
- Facilitate review of RFP responses and vendor selection.
- Facilitate implementation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in gathering requirements to implement a Content Management system is a big plus
- Experience with one or more Content Management tools is a big plus
- Minimum 10 years as a Technical Business Systems Analyst.
- Strong experience in eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Demonstrable ability to interact effectively with people at all levels from multiple areas of the company.
- Strong grasp of technology and ideally some previous experience in development.
- Relational database / SQL skills and dashboarding skills are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral, and written communication skills. The ability to interact and communicate with individuals from all backgrounds and business levels is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Experienced in writing user stories, gathering requirements, and creating diagrams.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
Education: BS or equivalent and minimum 5 years experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination.
ExpediteInfoTech IncWhy Work Here?
ExpediteInfoTech is a prime Federal, State and Local government contractor with an excellent reputation amongst all of our customers.