Channel Partner Sales, Cloud & Cyber Security
Expedient Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud solutions, colocation, disaster recovery, security and managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). These solutions enable our clients to focus on their own business innovation and core competencies while our team provides the underlying technology needed to support them. This is a high-growth industry with significant earning and career growth potential.
Expedient is hiring a Channel Partner Sales Executive in several cities across the U.S. This individual will be expected to manage Premier & Strategic Partners and develop these channel partners to sell new business. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in an outside, B2B regional or national channel sales role, preferably having sold IaaS previously. You must be able to demonstrate your own history of success with partner development and building successful Channel Partners. Additionally, the successful candidate will show examples of his/her own sales success and achievements by way of consistently exceeding sales quotas and personal recognition through sales awards and acknowledgments.
- You will be part of a team responsible for growing Expedient’s channel business and opening new markets for Expedient
- You will enjoy a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, a stellar culture and employee benefits in a fast-paced environment
- Access to Expedient’s innovative technical and sales training
- Support from a dedicated lead generation team and solutions architect team
- A culture that values education and professional growth
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided.
- Develop new business through your Premier & Strategic partners
- Create market awareness by leveraging your existing relationships that will help drive cloud and digital transformation sales to medium and large enterprise accounts through your Premier & Strategic partners
- Develop go to market sales plans with your Premier & Strategic partners based on opportunity and alignment with the Expedient value proposition and the partner’s market position
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals for Monthly Recurring Revenue sales and KPIs for qualified leads, partner events and lead development meetings with your partners’ field sellers
- Work with Partners’ leadership and product/solution teams to position Expedient as their go-to provider for Enterprise Cloud Computing opportunities.
- Implement creative methods to maintain partner engagement – qualified leads per month, unique quarterly joint events, prospect meetings, sales incentives and SPIFFS
- Collaborate with direct sales executives to drive territory business through partners across the company
- Manage the portfolio of Premier & Strategic partnerships and referral networks to maximize lead generation and revenue in territory
- Work with internal teams: marketing and sales to execute your business plan
- Energy, drive and the passion to develop strong, trusted relationships with your Premier Strategic partners, build pipeline and achieve Monthly Recurring Revenue sales results
- No less than 5 years of selling IaaS, complex cloud and digital transformation solutions through channel partners
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven success in developing new business and generating leads
- Superior written/verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and partners
- Demonstrated ability in relationship building, problem solving and negotiation
- Excellent presentation skills before both small and large groups
- A demonstrable interest in and awareness of industry trends and best sales practices
- Strong self-directed organizational skills to organize time effectively on daily and weekly basis
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel overnight (25%)
- Ability to successfully complete pre-employment drug screen
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We place a high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. We make education and training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include but are not limited to: 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match and a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isn’t the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Expedient