We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. Applicants should have a capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO visibility
- Use research to develop, implement and measure strategies
- Attend trade shows, and community events to cultivate business contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of two years of marketing experience
- Experience creating engaging social media and blog content
- Ability to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives
- Well-versed in using SEO and social media strategies to attract customers
- Prepare and submit regular updates to CEO
- Photo and/or video editing, graphic design, print layout, or photography experience a plus