Inside Sales Agent
- Expired: August 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver's license with the ability to travel by car
$25,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Expect Realty
Expect Realty is a culture-first, growth-oriented real estate company. Our vision is to help agents build lives that matter and our mission is to inspire a culture of responsibility, teamwork, growth, and fun that causes a unique and over-the-top client experience.
Our core values:
- Own it. We do what's right, not what's convenient. We are leaders that accept responsibility. We dig deep and strive to exceed expectations.
- We before me. We value and respect each other, help, and hold each other accountable.
- Win or Learn. There are lessons to be learned in everything, even a loss. Learning and growing ensure our ability to educate, innovate, and lead with authority.
- Not so serious. We work hard but take time to play. We enjoy a fair balance between work and fun. Humor and smiles are essential to the team's happiness.
Presented by Bryan David, Broker/Owner, Expect Realty.
BusinessView all jobs at Expect Realty