Account Service and Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SIOUX FALLS, SD, THIS POSITION WILL NOT BE REMOTE
Sales Openers will learn our products, markets, industry sales process and skills. These individuals will be a direct point of contact for our clients and senior sales team to assist in product and application inquiries, expediting the sales process, and following through with the clients’ requests. Openers will be responsible for a high volume of calls (120-150 per day) to existing and prior customers looking for additional capital. Interested parties will be transferred to a Senior Sales Rep for closing.
- Place phone calls, emails, and texts to assist past clients with new applications.
- Act resourcefully and in an innovative way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Throughout the qualification process, you will learn to identify the specific needs of clients and how ECG’s products meet those needs.
- Reach out to inactive customers to understand their experience and attempt to bring them back to ECG for any future financing needs.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts, and new prospects.
- Develop relationships with clients.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Relationship Management Skills
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet monthly goals
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- 1-2 years of prior sales or customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- CRM experience.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple task.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Keen intelligence and negotiation skills.
- High-energy, relationship expert.
- Ability to hunt down new opportunities from inactive/past clients.
- A desire to grow professionally
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Expansion Capital Group
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Expansion Capital Group