Digital Marketing Intern- Babo Botanicals
Babo Botanical is looking for Digital Marketing Interns with a true passion for digital marketing, trends, and innovation in the digital and eCommerce space with remarkable writing skills to help manage and cultivate Babo’s digital presence.
Preferences for the Candidate:
- English as mother language
- 1 day hybrid in the office at Manhattan
- Able to start in 2 weeks
· Monitor and engage on eCommerce platforms and conduct day-to-day website maintenance.
· Provide weekly reporting to manager on website activity and performances.
· Liaise with digital agencies to develop creative briefs and edit content.
· Plan, create, and manage creative assets library working with internal & external teams.
· Help with online merchandising customer reach outs and site QA.
· Marketing & PR: Assist the team with basic research as needed to engage the community and to investigate any trending activities and competitors.
· Perform the above tasks and others for eCommerce and Digital projects.
· Must have exceptional writing and grammatical skills in English
· Understand what makes compelling online content
· Tech savvy and able to understand the basic workings of e-commerce platforms, experience with Shopify, or related systems a plus
· Working knowledge of and experience with online networks (You will be taught the rest!)
· Ability to multi-task and switch gears and mindset frequently and rapidly to capitalize on traffic opportunities
· Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Figma/Canva, Meta Ads, and Google Analytics is a plus!
· This internship is paid with a monthly stipend!
· Ability to work 3-5 days a week for 4 months consecutive months
· Opportunities for increased responsibility
Please include URLs for all of your online presences (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, blog, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.) in your CV. Passion for skincare is a plus!
About Babo Botanicals
Babo is a family skincare company. Our products is crafted with rich botanical ingredients that deliver high quality benefits to sensitive hair and skin. We source ingredients from around the world that have true therapeutic properties and are allergy tested. We formulate using organic, natural, non-GMO, sustainable or synthetic ingredients that meet our standard.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Powered by JazzHR
Expanscience Laboratoires dba Mustela USA & Babo BotanicalsNew York, NY
Get fresh Digital Marketing Intern- Babo Botanicals jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.