Are you looking to start a Customer Service Career TODAY? - We are looking for 3 full-time Customer Service Associates.
There’s never a dull moment with Tunnel Vision Management. Our extraordinary team tackles every challenge with enthusiasm, creativity, and while we focus on producing results that does not mean we do not have fun along the way. We promote open communication and good old-fashioned hard work.
If you think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
We are focused on building brands from the ground up and support each other in this team effort. If you are great at what you do, share our core values, and want to change the face of client relations with us, submit your resume!
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for an individual who is ambitious, detail-oriented, energetic, loves to chat, and most of all have a desire to help our customers select the right products for them.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service but here at Tunnel Vision Management, philanthropy is another extremely important part of our culture. Our community here at Tunnel Vision Management gives back on an abundance of different platforms; whether it’s a small act or a large act of kindness, it is truly the way to provide hopefulness and to see differences in our world.
- Customer service associates provide prompt and friendly customer support via multiple channels on issues ranging from simple to complex
- Customer service associates process orders and returns
- Customer service associates troubleshoot technical issues for customers
- Customer service associates skillfully assist and retain customers through positive customer relationship building
- Customer service associates provide product recommendations and advice when needed
- Customer service associates meet and exceed service, accuracy, and productivity expectations
- Customer service associates communicate with Team Leads and/or Management to correct and prevent customer complaints/issues
- Customer service associates suggest improvements to enhance company communications
- Customer service associates assist with various projects
- No experience necessary, customer service background is a plus
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required.
- Open availability required.
- Must be available to work overtime, holidays and weekends as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid problem-solving skills
Promotional Marketing Company