The Customer Service and Sales Representative is a representative of our company to the public and is therefore expected to handle all customer contacts in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. The associate is responsible for driving revenue by providing our customers with outstanding customer service, helpful product knowledge, building individual customer relationships and presenting a clean, safe and well- maintained store environment.
- Consistently demonstrates superior customer satisfaction by combining sales, product and other skills training to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Energetic and positive attitude with all customer interactions.
- Ensure compliance to all Loss Prevention measures and company Policies & Procedures.
- Processes transactions in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in coordination of merchandise set-ups and can have knowledge of visual standards and techniques plus the ability to implement and maintain the store as set forth by store management.
- Follows directions, showing an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision.
- All other assigned duties from the Store Manager and/or any member of the Blick Retail Management Team.
- Handles Upgrades and Offers and Promotions
- High School Graduate or equivalent. College preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available to work day/evening shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Able to adapt to changing environments
- Possess exceptional critical thinking skills
- Previous customer service experience not required but an asset
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Work with an amazing team of individuals
- Flexible work schedule
- Full time and part-time opportunities
- Gain valuable experience working in customer service
- Guaranteed Hourly Base Pay
- Full Paid Training
- Growth Opportunities
- A plethora of bonuses and incentives
- Monthly team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Investment in your growth and progression