We are a full service brand management firm in the area that serves its clients in the areas of marketing, advertising, communications, retail, and business develop. We take our clients’ brand exposure to the next level with innovated solutions. Our team excels at communicating the story of clients brands through creative channels. The success of our marketing and advertising techniques develop new business for our clients.
For our Business Apprenticeship we are looking for individuals that are ready and willing to learn about each area of business that we offer to clients. The ideal individuals will be excited to apply the hands-on training we provide on a daily basis. This is a unique opportunity to enter a team setting, work side-by-side with managers, and be developed by an executive partner.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Ability to use feedback and apply it to deliver for the client
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to know when to independently problem solve
- Mange to multitask to meet deadlines