We’re looking to hire the right individuals for Sales Assistant roles who can help with client retention, increase sales, and provide the best customer service.
Our Sales Assistant position is vital to our organization because you’ll be working with customers from day to day to promote products and services in the renewable energy industry. We’ll train Sales Assistant to assist with customer inquiries, provide product knowledge on services and close accounts.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend services
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, consumer relations, and marketing to work as part of our sales team. Sales Assistants will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Requirements of a Sales Assistant:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Qualifications for a Sales Assistant:
- A desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for an interview submit your resume through this job posting.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded