Inside Sales Salesperson
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
12 - 20 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
Expand Realty is locally owned and operated EST 2015. Expand Realty Group was created with a culture to help and serve clients and agents by providing exceptional value. We started with the Golden Rule in mind, treating others how we would like to be treated.
While we came to this principle with the best of intentions, we now realize that it's an incredible way to run a business! We have an amazing culture that is FOR you and not against you. We are constantly growing as people and agents and have a ton of fun along the way!
Expand Realty Group is a team of Real Estate Agents, Industry Leaders, and Creative Marketers who are driven to succeed by raising the standards in our local Real Estate Market. We’re committed to providing the Community of Lubbock with better services from Real Estate Agents.
We believe our agents can have a better life, both personally and professionally, with the right systems, tools, and support.
BusinessView all jobs at Expand Realty