Travel Agent - Amadeus Specialist
- Expired: July 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exoticca was set up in 2013 by professionals specialized in the development and the online distribution of travel.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the possibility of getting to know the most beautiful and exciting places on the planet, through the best travel offers on the market.
Features such as innovative design, easy usability, and intuitive navigation, together with values such as transparency, the pursuit of service, safety, respect and admiration for different world cultures, have turned Exoticca into the ideal showcase, thereby building customer loyalty to a high level.
Today, we are looking for talents with whom to achieve and share the strong ambitions we have. You want to take up new challenges and participate in the development of a dynamic company? Join us now!
As a GDS Specialist at Exotica's Flight Operations team, you are responsible for helping our travel operations teams with daily tasks.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Handle and support Travel Operations tasks (Flights changes, Cancellations request, Refunds process)
- Manage, escalate and follow-up of GDS issues and cases;
- Dealing with negotiated rates and advanced refunds in GDS;
- Working directly with our land suppliers for a pre & post-bookings requested;
- Fluent communication in English (additional language like French/Spanish are considered),
- Strong knowledge of Amadeus / GDS,
- Proven experience dealing with negotiate fares and commissions in GDS,
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively,
- Residency in Florida is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Customer support in the Travel industry, preferably including flights
- Proven record in fast-growing environments
- Adaptability, problem-solving and fast-learning attitude
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
- Hybrid/remote work model: you can work from home or the office at your convenience.
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
TravelView all jobs at Exoticca