Exosite is a fast growing company, leading the drive to deliver Internet of Things solutions to the marketplace. The Customer Success team at Exosite is working vigorously to provide the best IoT Platform to the market, which requires highly skilled technical individuals who know our platform and products better than anyone who can take this knowledge and share, explain, and show customers and partners how to apply these products in a meaningful way.
The Support and Operations Specialist often gets to be the voice of Exosite, providing initial support to Exosite’s customers and many times can be the difference in the customer experience. The role includes diving into many of the newest technologies companies around the world are using for their connected product offerings and Internet of Things enabled devices. On the operations side this role will help our operations team with maintaining our IoT infrastructure and responding to issues as they arise. If you’re in the tech space already and want a more hands on experience, this may be a great role to grow your knowledge and career in engineering and cloud operations.
- Provide level 1 product support to customers and internal professional service teams
- Manage support requests through a process of proper escalation
- Troubleshoot customer issues and manage resolutions with the product team
- Contribute to customer success and operations projects
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to find and implement best solutions
- Provide feedback internally to improve Exosite products and look for new product ideas
- Create and improve customer facing documentation
- Manage responses effectively based on customer Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Respond to system emergencies as part of an on-call rotation, troubleshooting or escalating to software engineers as appropriate
- Collaborate with team members in Taiwan and handoff tickets as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience providing customer support a plus
- Experience in command line linux server administration
- Experience in cloud server administration mainly AWS a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- General programming knowledge, mainly Python and SQL
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable communicating with internal and customer stakeholders
- Highly-motivated, self-directed, goal oriented, hard worker, able to multitask and prioritize appropriately.
This position functions in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office setting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to operate a computer and may be requested to lift up to 20 pounds (e.g. computer equipment or office supplies).