- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MCO is a mobile monetization platform offering in-house engineering mobile sites for specific markets thanks to advanced career-billing techniques and impact marketing.
We are part of EXOGROUP, a set of companies made up of +170 talents and offering a wide range of services within the digital business landscape with headquarters in Barcelona and offices in Dublin, Porto, Valencia, Tarragona and Buenos Aires.
MCO is currently seeking to recruit an Affiliate Specialist for our Barcelona office.
As an Affiliate Manager, you will manage the affiliate's portfolio of MCO, being responsible for all the affiliate user acquisitions. You will also search for new affiliates, manage the onboarding process, and ensure high-quality traffic so that their audiences are aligned with the proper target market.
Your daily tasks will also involve data analysis, preparing reports, for management, and proposals and contracts. You will report to your Management on a weekly basis.
- Business Development: research and build partnerships with new affiliates and manage the existing ones as well.
- Negotiate payouts and manage the onboarding process (contract, account set up, integration).
- Send campaign plans to each partner, monitoring, daily follow-up, and optimization.
- Send monthly reports and support the payment process.
- Use of internal tools, systems, and processes to keep a daily track of the main KPIs (CPA / CPI / ARPU / ROAS...).
- Daily spend/revenue monitoring.
- Proven technical capabilities and understanding, including basic skills in the editing of landing pages (HTML), use of tracking pixels, and creative optimization.
- Close interaction with marketing, operation, and business intelligence teams in order to interpret market insights, and client data, and be able to react quickly and implement this back into the business.
You have a solid working knowledge of the digital performance and affiliate marketing ecosystems, and understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers.
- Very detail-oriented with a meticulous approach and being able to manage multiple campaigns successfully.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Money conscious with an innovative approach and ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Proactive, a strong communicator able to involve the different teams in the project.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistical interpretation.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in the mobile advertising industry.
- Experience managing an affiliates portfolio, building professional relationships with them, monitoring performance.
- Experience finding new growth business opportunities in the affiliate environment.
- Experience in managing campaigns directly for product owners or affiliate networks.
- Strong analytical proficiency, especially with Excel or Google spreadsheets.
- Perfect knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models (CPA, CPI, CPM, CPC, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (German, French, Spanish or other languages will be highly valued).
- Strong proficiency with web applications (browsers, software).
What you'll find working at MCO:
We offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth, and a competitive salary!
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on being successful and being industry leaders and innovators. If you have a winning mentality, this position is for you!
Experience our benefits:
- Private health care insurance
- Flexitime and Summer Schedule
- Your Birthday off as a paid holiday
- Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare
- Subsidized Catering
- Spanish, English, and Portuguese language lessons
- Additional internal and external trainings through our EXOGROUP University program
- Access to quality trainings through Udemy platform
- English, Portuguese & Spanish language lessons
- training budget & study leave
- Free monthly massage
- Wednesday team breakfast
- Daily organic fruit
- Free weekly yoga classes
- Flexible remote work
Is this not the right role for you? Then make sure to check out all other roles we have open for you on our careers website.
The companies that are part of EXOGROUP are the data controllers regarding your personal data, in order to consider your application for present or future vacancies in our organization. For more information about the processing of your personal data and on how to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition please visit the Protection Informative Clause Candidates.
Get fresh Global Mobility Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.