- Expired: August 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXO Freight is a trucking marketplace for open deck shipping. Open deck shipping is how you transport large and odd-shaped loads which represent 20% of the $700 Billion domestic transportation market. Our goal is to build a managed marketplace that allows shippers to find open deck capacity.
We are a Y combinator venture-backed startup with a clear product-market fit. We're helping some of the largest shippers solve their open-deck transportation needs.
About The Role:
As a Marketing Coordinator, every day is different, you will have the opportunity to work across many subject areas including social media, public relations, event planning, presentations, graphic design, and marketing campaign support. You are someone who has experience building and owning a marketing process by working between multiple different departments. You have experience owning marketing processes related to B2B as well as B2C. If you are someone who enjoys working with creative team members in an innovative environment, this role is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Generate and share content regarding our career opportunities and new team members on social media platforms
- Have a social media posting schedule with different content for both recruiting efforts as well as sales
- Work with our different teams to create posts to announce any new product updates and releases, as well as manage any press releases
- Responsible for sharing relevant articles, white papers, blog posts, podcast interviews
- Ordering company swag and assembling swag boxes for all new hires and customers
- Manage any trade show appearance including scheduling, ordering print marketing and booth design
- Manage all Pardot activity or any additional email campaigns
- Ensure our website is updated with any changes, consistently add new content to build it out
- Designing PowerPoint, Document, Customer Packet templates to be used by the company for all B2B sales efforts
- Build and manage B2B marketing channels for our shipper facing products
- Build and manage B2B marketing channels for our carrier facing products
- 3-5 years experience owning marketing for a rapidly growing company
- Must have B2B and B2B marketing experience
- Creative personality who is eager to always think of new ideas
- Experience generating unique social media content consistently
- You are an outside the box thinker and possess a highly competitive nature
- A passion for problem-solving and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Eager to build relationships with local vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with external agencies preferred
- 100% Company Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible time off
- Open to remote work
EXO Freight is an equal employment opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legal protected characteristics.
AddressRoyal Oak, MI
BusinessView all jobs at EXO Freight